Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Tobacco leather | antique brass hardware
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans
- Worldwide Shipment
- Personal advice in our Showroom
|Indoor/outdoor||Indoor use/dry locations only|
HOW TO CARE FOR FURNITURE WITH LEATHER UPHOLSTERY
Tanning and finishing processes don’t erase imperfections like insect bites, scars and stretch marks. Such subtle markings provide proof of authentic, natural leather.
To fully enjoy your leather seating and ensure its longevity, please follow a few basic rules:
- Don’t place your seating near a heat source such as a radiator or fireplace.
- Avoid exposure to excessive sunlight, dampness and extreme temperature changes.
- Be careful with jeans that can transfer colour onto the leather: this may be unfixable.
- Don’t expose your seating to scratches from pets or sharp objects (e.g. studs, buckles).