In these uncertain times we want to offer you as much clarity as possible. That is why we keep you updated on how Eichholtz applies the government regulations regarding COVID-19.
We strive to provide you with the best possible service, putting the safety of our customers and employees first.
- Our employees work mainly from home;
- If not possible, our employees work in weekly shifts to minimise sporadic physical contact;
- Our employees will remain available for you by telephone and e-mail.
The Eichholtz Grand Showroom remains accessible for customers, but we kindly request you to schedule your visit;
- You can visit our showroom by appointment only;
- You cannot visit our showroom if you come from a formally identified risk area;
- Please note that wearing a face mask and keeping 1,5 meter distance is mandatory while visiting Eichholtz. Masks are available at the front desk;
- In case of physical appointments, our sales reps will keep an appropriate distance;
- Our sales department is available by phone on +31 (0) 252 515 850 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CURRENT ORDERS & LOGISTICS
In any case, we can assure you that Eichholtz has an unrivalled level of stock and is able to keep supplying you in the upcoming months.
- A separate protocol has been applied to our logistics department, allowing us to keep providing support whilst reducing risks;
- Our regular carriers are informed by email about the loading and unloading procedures at Eichholtz;
- In case you experience delivery issues because you are located in a closed area, you are advised to contact us immediately.
You can continue to order our luxury furniture, lighting and accessories online.
- After login, the Eichholtz webshop offers a newly integrated stock filter for a real-time insight into our product availability;
- Since there will be no customer events for the time being, we will offer online alternatives: keep a close eye on your mailbox to be the first to know.
Through our website and email we will keep you informed about the way Eichholtz adapts to changing regulations regarding COVID-19. Should you have substantive questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at +31 (0) 252 515 850 or email@example.com.