ORDERING / TRANSPORT
The minimum opening order value is EUR 3,500.
The minimum order value for shipment is EUR 1,000
The minimum order value for deliveries without transportation charges is:
- EUR 1,000 for deliveries to the Benelux;
- EUR 1,500 for deliveries to Germany, Denmark and Austria; for deliveries below EUR 1,500 the charge is EUR 150;
- EUR 2,500 for deliveries to France (except for Paris dept. 75), Italy, Switzerland, Spain, United Kingdom, Ireland, Portugal (postal codes < 7600), Sweden, Finland, Poland, Hungary and Czech Republic; for deliveries below EUR 2,500 the charge is minimal EUR 200;
- EUR 3,500 for deliveries to Paris (dept. 75), Monaco, Alpine area, Portugal (postal codes > 7600), Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia, Serbia, Croatia and Slovenia; for deliveries below EUR 3,500 the charge is minimal EUR 200;
- EUR 4,000 for deliveries to Norway; for deliveries below EUR 4,000 the charge is minimal EUR 200;
- EUR 5,000 for deliveries to Bulgaria and Greece; for deliveries below EUR 5,000 the charge is minimal EUR 200.
These terms exclude service orders.
In case of shipment to islands (e.g. Sicily, the Greek Islands, Guernsey or Tenerife), the abovementioned transportation charges are subject to a surcharge.
For countries outside the European Union (excl. Norway and Switzerland), the terms of delivery will be EXW (INCOTERMS 2010) Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands. Upon request DAP terms will be quoted.
- We only deliver to the curb at the delivery address and the items will be delivered packed on a pallet;
- In case the delivery address is not accessible for an international truck (52.5 ft) a surcharge of EUR 75 will be applied;
- For deliveries where a tail lift is required, a surcharge of EUR 50 will be applied;
- For deliveries to a residential address, a surcharge will be applied;
- Any changes for the delivery after the goods have been dispatched may lead to a delay and possible extra costs, which will be charged to you.
Eichholtz only accepts an order after having received full business details of the customer:
- Trade name and, if applicable, VAT number
- Delivery address
- E-mail address
- Company name
- Invoice address
- Telephone number(s)
- Contact name
- Opening hours