Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
White wooden frame | clear glass
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans
- Worldwide Shipment
- Personal advice in our Showroom
|Indoor/outdoor||Indoor use/dry locations only|
HOW TO CARE FOR LACQUERED WOOD AND HIGH GLOSS FINISHES
Please follow a few basic rules to fully enjoy your lacquered or high gloss wood furniture:
- Avoid exposure to excessive sunlight, dampness and extreme temperature changes.
- Be careful not to leave a wet ring on the surface after watering flowers or plants.
- Don’t expose the furniture to scratches from pets or sharp objects.
- Use coasters and place felt pads under lamp bases and accessories.
To maintain the beauty of your luxury furniture, we recommend the following simple guidelines.
Dust off regularly with a clean, soft dry cloth. For routine cleaning, mix a mild dishwashing detergent with lukewarm water. Dip a soft cloth into the mixture, wring it thoroughly and clean the furniture with it. The wood lacquer should not remain wet since water spots can damage the finish, so immediately wipe away the excess of water with a dry cloth.