Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Pebble grey | gunmetal finish base
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans
- Worldwide Shipment
- Personal advice in our Showroom
Visit eichholtz.com/usa for:
- direct access to the US Quick Shipping Program
- UL certified lighting
Visit Eichholtz.comand select your language
|Fabric composition||100% polyester|
|Indoor/outdoor||Indoor use/dry locations only|
Please note that the reference dimensions are indicated as follows:
All dimensions mentioned in the descriptions are approximate and subject to change (with a tolerance of 2 percent).
- W. 220 | D. 96 | H. 66 | SD. 73 | SH. 42 cm
- W. 86.61″ | D. 37.80″ | H. 25.98″ | SD. 28.74″ | SH. 16.54″
HOW TO CARE FOR FURNITURE WITH FABRIC UPHOLSTERY
Whether or not your upholstered furnishings are purely decorative or both functional and stylish, careful cleaning and maintenance of the fabric grants long term satisfaction.
To fully enjoy your fabric seating and ensure its longevity, please follow a few basic rules:
- Don’t place your seating near a fireplace that’s in use.
- Avoid exposure to excessive sunlight.
- Be careful with jeans that can transfer colour onto the fabric: this may be unfixable.
- Don’t expose your seating to scratches from pets or sharp objects (e.g. studs, buckles).
Routine maintenance helps keep your upholstered furniture in perfect condition. Vacuum clean the upholstery regularly to keep the fabric in good shape and prevent dust, hair and crumbs from settling into the body of the furniture. Be careful with fringes and tassels: vacuum clean them only with low power.
Remove spills and other accidental stains as soon as possible, but never with harsh soaps or detergents. In the case of an old and dried up stain, the first step is always vacuuming.
For stain removal use a specialized stain cleaner such as HG stain remover or a similar product. Follow the instruction on the packaging and always try the solution on an inconspicuous part of the upholstery before using it on a more noticeable portion.
To maintain the original softness and resilience of the cushions, hand fluff and reverse the cushions regularly.