Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Vintage brass finish | black leather
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans
- Worldwide Shipment
- Personal advice in our Showroom
Visit eichholtzusa.com for:
- direct access to the US Quick Shipping Program
- UL certified lighting
Visit Eichholtz.comand select your language
|Indoor/outdoor||Indoor use/dry locations only|
HOW TO CARE FOR FURNITURE WITH LEATHER UPHOLSTERY
Tanning and finishing processes don’t erase imperfections like insect bites, scars and stretch marks. Such subtle markings provide proof of authentic, natural leather.
To fully enjoy your leather seating and ensure its longevity, please follow a few basic rules:
- Don’t place your seating near a heat source such as a radiator or fireplace.
- Avoid exposure to excessive sunlight, dampness and extreme temperature changes.
- Be careful with jeans that can transfer colour onto the leather: this may be unfixable.
- Don’t expose your seating to scratches from pets or sharp objects (e.g. studs, buckles).
Dust off regularly, preferably weekly, especially if the furniture has a padded seat. Vacuum with a soft brush tip, or by wiping a soft, dry cloth across the leather surface. Remove accidental stains as soon as possible, but never with harsh soaps or detergents.
Leather maintenance is important to preserve the beauty and physical appearance of the leather. Maintenance should be done four times per year. Respecting this frequency keeps a constant state of protection on the item and preserves its effectiveness. Allow the item to air dry; never use a hair dryer or other heat source to dry leather.
For this process, use a leather maintenance cream with protective and nourishing qualities. Avoid any aerosols with solvents and any oil or fat based products. Pour a small amount of product on a soft cloth and spread the product without rubbing to evenly coat the leather surface. Apply the cream well to seating areas, backs and armrests. Let dry and later polish with a wool cloth if you desire a glossy effect.