Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Charcoal oak veneer
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans
- Worldwide Shipment
- Personal advice in our Showroom
Visit eichholtzusa.com for:
- direct access to the US Quick Shipping Program
- UL certified lighting
Visit Eichholtz.comand select your language
|Indoor/outdoor||Indoor use/dry locations only|
HOW TO CARE FOR WOOD VENEER
Veneer furniture is covered in a thin layer of real hardwood. Veneers are often used in high end furniture pieces and can be more costly than solid wood. Mid 20th century it became especially popular in interiors when teak wood was often used for Danish design furniture.
To fully enjoy your wood veneer furniture, please follow a few basic rules:
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and excessive heat or dampness.
- Be careful not to leave a wet ring on the surface after watering flowers or plants.
- Don’t expose the furniture to scratches from pets or sharp objects.
- Use coasters and place felt pads under lamp bases and accessories.
Wood veneer requires gentle care to preserve the finish. Dust regularly and clean with a soft dry cloth.
Remove spills immediately as moisture can cause the veneer to peel off the surface. Prevent moisture from getting underneath the veneer by quickly and thoroughly cleaning up any spills. In case of water rings, rub the area with naphtha. Follow up with an application of oil or petroleum jelly to completely erase the mark.