Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Roche black velvet | black faux leather
Antique brass nails | black legs
- LUXURY DESIGN FURNITURE
- OVER +4000 ITEMS READY TO SHIP WORLDWIDE
- LAUNCHING OVER 500 NEW ITEMS ANNUALLY
|Indoor use/dry locations only
Please note that the reference dimensions are indicated as follows:
All dimensions mentioned in the descriptions are approximate and subject to change (with a tolerance of 2 percent).
- W. 49.5 | D. 61 | H. 105 | SD. 42 | SH. 70 cm
- W. 19.49″ | D. 24.02″ | H. 41.34″ | SD. 16.54″ | SH. 27.56″
HOW TO CARE FOR FURNITURE WITH FAUX LEATHER UPHOLSTERY
While faux leather looks the same as genuine leather at first glance, there are some important differences in cleaning this kind of upholstery.
To fully enjoy your faux leather seating and ensure its longevity, please follow a few basic rules:
- Don’t place your seating near a heat source such as a radiator or fireplace.
- Avoid exposure to excessive sunlight, dampness and extreme temperature changes.
- Be careful with jeans that can transfer colour: such stains may be irremovable.
- Don’t expose your seating to scratches from pets or sharp objects (e.g. studs, buckles).
Dust off regularly, preferably weekly, especially if the furniture has a padded seat. Vacuum with a soft brush tip, or gently wipe a soft, moistened cloth across the faux leather surface. Remove accidental stains as soon as possible.
First remove as much of the staining substance as possible by using an absorbent cloth without rubbing. Since faux leather is more durable against cleaning solutions and water, you can wash the furniture all over with a mild detergent. Then completely rinse the upholstery with lukewarm water and a non-abrasive, soft sponge. Clean all of the soap from the faux leather surface.
A protective treatment is a great precaution because this will add a thin protective layer to the faux leather, making the surface easier to clean.
The best oil to use for preventing cracks in the faux leather is baby oil. Pour a small amount of oil on a soft cloth and spread the product without rubbing to evenly coat the surface. Otherwise use a special leather conditioner that will also get absorbed through the pores of faux leather. This improves the breathability of faux leather and gives it an attractive shine. Applying a vinyl conditioner every four to six months will help you preserve the beauty of the faux leather.