Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Black finish | sunbrella canvas
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans
- Worldwide Shipment
- Personal advice in our Showroom
Visit eichholtzusa.com for:
- direct access to the US Quick Shipping Program
- UL certified lighting
Visit Eichholtz.comand select your language
|Fabric composition||100% acrylic|
|Indoor/outdoor||Suitable for outdoor use|
Please note that the reference dimensions are indicated as follows:
All dimensions mentioned in the descriptions are approximate and subject to change (with a tolerance of 2 percent).
- a 68,5
- b 80
- c 79
- d 51
- e 44
- f 59,5
- a 26,97
- b 31,5
- c 31,1
- d 20,08
- e 17,32
- f 23,43
HOW TO CARE FOR OUTDOOR FURNITURE MADE OF ALUMINIUM
Our Outdoor Furniture Collection is made of aluminium. This material does not rust and is low maintenance. To clean the furniture, first remove the cushions. Then hose it down if needed, or clean with a soft cloth with water or a mild detergent. Do not use abrasive cleaning materials.
The cushions are upholstered in 100% Sunbrella® acrylic. This sublime fabric is UV and fade resistant, mold and mildew resistant and water repellent.
To protect your outdoor furniture long term year round and prolong the usage time, we recommend the use of a waterproof furniture covers and inside storage of the cushions.
The best ways to keep the cushions looking good is to brush off dirt before it becomes embedded in the fabric. Wipe up spills or clean right after a stain occurs. The quicker you do this, the better:
- Blot (don’t rub) liquid spills with a clean, dry cloth. For oil-based spills, apply an absorbent such as corn starch, then remove with a straight edge.
- Spray on a mild cleaning solution of soap (such as Dawn or Woolite) and water.
- Rinse the fabric thoroughly to remove all soap residue.
- Air dry.
If cleaning by hand doesn’t get the stain completely out, try machine washing:
- Remove the cushion covers.
- Close all zippers.
- Machine wash in cold water on the delicate cycle with normal amounts of mild laundry detergent.
- Air dry.