Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Suitable for 58 x H. 22 mm tealight
- LUXURY DESIGN FURNITURE
- OVER +4000 ITEMS READY TO SHIP WORLDWIDE
- LAUNCHING OVER 500 NEW ITEMS ANNUALLY
Visit eichholtz.com/usa for:
- direct access to the US Quick Shipping Program
- UL certified lighting
Visit Eichholtz.comand select your language
|Indoor/outdoor||Indoor use/dry locations only|
HOW TO CARE FOR ARTIFICIAL CANDLES
Our artificial candles are actually tealight holders. With burning tealights inside they look exactly like burning candles.
- Only use commercially available tealights with aluminium housing.
- Never place a tealight in the holder without its aluminium housing.
- Make sure the tealight is placed horizontally in the tealight holder.
- Please observe the safety distance between the burning tealights.
- Provide sufficient air exchange in closed containers (like lanterns).
- Protect the tealight holder from wind and draught.
- Never fill the holder or tealight with flammable liquids (like petroleum or bio-ethanol).
The artificial candles are made from plastic and can easily be cleaned in the dishwasher (make sure you remove the tealights before putting the artificial candles in the dishwasher).
In case wax from the tealight has spilled over onto the artificial candle, remove the excess wax before putting the artificial candle in the dishwasher. Remove the tealight and place the artificial candle in the freezer for an hour. Then scrape off the frozen wax using the edge of a credit card.