Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Polished stainless steel | light petrified wood
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans
- Worldwide Shipment
- Personal advice in our Showroom
|Indoor/outdoor||Indoor use/dry locations only|
HOW TO CARE FOR PETRIFIED WOOD
Petrified wood is wood that has turned into stone. When trees have been buried for many years under sediment they can transition into stone. While retaining the original structure of the stem tissue, all the organic materials are replaced with minerals. Each piece of petrified wood is unique and not two are alike in colour or shape. To fully enjoy your petrified wood furniture, please follow a few basic rules:
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and excessive heat or dampness.
- Don’t expose the furniture to scratches from pets or sharp objects.
- Use coasters and place felt pads under lamp bases and accessories.