Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Walnut veneer | loki natural
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans
- Worldwide Shipment
- Personal advice in our Showroom
|Fabric composition||58% polyester | 42% olefin|
|Indoor/outdoor||Indoor use/dry locations only|
Please note that the reference dimensions are indicated as follows:
All dimensions mentioned in the descriptions are approximate and subject to change (with a tolerance of 2 percent).
- a 74
- b 80
- c 76
- d 50
- e 36
- f 56
- a 29,13
- b 31,5
- c 29,92
- d 19,69
- e 14,17
- f 22,05
HOW TO CARE FOR WOOD VENEER
Veneer furniture is covered in a thin layer of real hardwood. Veneers are often used in high end furniture pieces and can be more costly than solid wood. Mid 20th century it became especially popular in interiors when teak wood was often used for Danish design furniture.
To fully enjoy your wood veneer furniture, please follow a few basic rules:
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and excessive heat or dampness.
- Be careful not to leave a wet ring on the surface after watering flowers or plants.
- Don’t expose the furniture to scratches from pets or sharp objects.
- Use coasters and place felt pads under lamp bases and accessories.