Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Honed white marble
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans
- Worldwide Shipment
- Personal advice in our Showroom
|Indoor/outdoor||Indoor use/dry locations only|
HOW TO CARE FOR MARBLE
Marble is limestone that has metamorphosed and combined with natural elements. It is veined with a range of colours and patterns. Since marble is easily stained, etched, and dulled, it’s important to know how to take care of it well.
To fully enjoy your marble furniture, please follow a few basic rules:
- Be careful not to leave a wet ring on the surface after watering flowers or plants.
- To prevent ring marks, place coasters or trivets under glasses and dishes.
- Don’t expose the furniture to scratches from sharp-edged objects.
- Never use vinegar on marble; it can cause marble to corrode since it’s acidic.